News and Publications
Get the word out
Looking for someone participating in an event?
Ideas for Your Party
The size and theme of your House Party is completely up to you. It's your party and you can choose what you want to! Here are some ideas to get you started:
- ask for a $5 or $10 donation for a heaping plate of pancakes.
- set up a volleyball, soccer, baseball, or other sports tournament for family and friends in your community.
into a house party! Like a
Birthday, an Anniversary or other life event that you are celebrating.
Chocolate or Wine Tasting
- ask scrapbook distributors to donate pages and stickers for your friends and family to create a memory book.
Host a Lia Sophia, Avon, Mary Kay or other type of home party.
- set up a grilling station before a home game, or host an event at your place where people can eat tailgate food like wings, burgers and chips and watch a game together!
- throw a luau or hold a costume contest.
Charge a cover to get into a local restaurant for a
- charge an entry fee, conduct a silent auction, have dancing and serve hours-d'oeuvres.
- ask local stores to donate clothing for an auction.
Register Your Party!
© 2014 Prevent Child Abuse America